CC wins lead mandate on eurozone bailout
Clifford Chance (CC) and Allen & Overy (A&O) have taken lead roles on a €5bn (£4bn) debt capital markets (DCM) transaction by the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF). The bond issuance, one of the latest transactions relating to the eurozone sovereign debt crisis, aims to tap capital markets to raise funds to make loan disbursements to Ireland under its loan facility agreement with the EFSF.
Clifford Chance (CC), Allen & Overy (A&O) and Linklaters have taken roles on a €5bn (£4bn) debt capital markets (DCM) transaction by the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651