Senior advisory group created for new advocacy kitemark
The UK's three largest legal regulators have set up an advisory group led by Lord Justice Thomas to support the upcoming launch of an ambitious new kitemark for advocates. The independent advisory group has been set up by the Joint Advocacy Group (JAG) - the body set up by the Bar Standards Board (BSB), the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and ILEX Professional Standards (IPS) to implement the scheme.
The UK’s three largest legal regulators have set up an advisory group led by Lord Justice Thomas to support the upcoming launch of an ambitious new kitemark for advocates.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651