Weil recruits new UK restructuring chief with Jones Day London hire
Weil Gotshal & Manges has made its second London hire in a month with the addition of Jones Day restructuring head Adam Plainer. Plainer is joining Weil as practice head of the US firm's UK business finance and restructuring practice, which currently comprises just one partner, Dominic McCahill. Plainer, who has been handed a remit to build up the practice, advises on a wide range of matters from debtors counsel to insolvency, financial restructurings and distressed M&A. His clients include Honda and Ennstone.
Weil Gotshal & Manges has made its second London hire in a month with the addition of Jones Day restructuring head Adam Plainer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651