Linklaters, A&O top volume charts for EMEA debt and equity capital markets
Linklaters and Allen & Overy (A&O) have topped Thomson Reuters’ EMEA equity and debt capital markets rankings for the full 2010 calendar year. Linklaters has held its spot at the top of the equity capital markets (ECM) rankings by manager, advising underwriters on 57 deals worth a total of $39.2bn (£24.8bn). The tally equates to four more deals than in 2009 – although the value is down from last year’s figure of $53.3bn (£33.7bn) – putting it significantly ahead of its nearest rival by volume, Davis Polk & Wardwell, which advised on just 14 deals.
Linklaters advises on 57 ECM deals while A&O is instructed on 473 DCM deals in 2010
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651