Howrey and Winston & Strawn in discussions over potential tie-up
Howrey and Winston & Strawn are currently in talks about a potential merger deal, it has emerged today (26 January). Winston, which is based in Chicago and has 13 offices around the world, is understood to have approached Howrey a number of weeks ago with a view to either merging or taking on a significant number of partners from the intellectual property (IP) specialist firm.
Howrey and Winston & Strawn are currently in talks about a potential merger deal, it has emerged today (26 January).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651