Withers to open up new base in Zurich
Withers is set to launch an office in Zurich in response to increasing client demand in the region. The Zurich office - which will be the firm's ninth base around the world - will launch in April this year, with Geneva tax partner Judith Ingham relocating to the city to head up the new operation. Ingham will be joined by Geneva US tax and trust partner Jay Rubinstein, with City corporate partner Olga Boltenko also set to join the outfit in the summer.
Withers is set to launch an office in Zurich in response to increasing client demand in the region.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651