Hogan Lovells' international LLP set for £40m post-merger revenue boost
Hogan Lovells' international partnership is anticipating an increase in revenues of up to £40m a year from legacy Hogan & Hartson's operations outside of the US, according to the firm's limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts. The 2009-10 accounts, recently filed with Companies House, cover the activities of legacy Lovells outside of the US - now Hogan Lovells International LLP. Hogan Lovells maintains two separate profit pools and accounting years, with most operations outside North and South America housed within Hogan Lovells International.
Hogan Lovells’ international partnership is anticipating an increase in revenues of up to £40m a year from legacy Hogan & Hartson’s operations outside of the US, according to the firm’s limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651