CC announces launch of new Qatar base with Dubai partner transfer
Clifford Chance (CC) is to launch an office in Qatar as the firm ramps up its presence in the Middle East to take advantage of the region's growth potential. The magic circle firm is set to open for business in the Qatar Financial Centre in Doha - subject to the approval of its licence - in the coming months. The office will be headed by Dubai projects partner Richard Parris, who is relocating to the region to lead the new venture.
Clifford Chance (CC) is to launch an office in Qatar as the firm ramps up its presence in the Middle East to take advantage of the region’s growth potential.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651