CC accounts reveal £41m staff costs savings in wake of restructuring
Clifford Chance (CC) reduced staff costs by £41m during 2009-10, after cutting its total headcount by 12% during the extensive firmwide restructuring carried out in the previous financial year. Figures within the firm's 2009-10 limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts, recently filed with Companies House, show that total staff and related costs at the magic circle firm dropped from £576m in 2008-09 to £535m in 2009-10 - a reduction of 7.6%.
Clifford Chance (CC) reduced staff costs by £41m during 2009-10, after cutting its total headcount by 12% during the extensive firmwide restructuring carried out in the previous financial year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651