It's client care, but not as we know it - do law firms need professional account managers?
This is a copy of a letter I have not yet received and nor am I sure if it has been drafted yet: "Dear legalbrat, In recognition of the excellent relationship Big Law LLP has with the Financial Times, and Big Law's recognition of how important the FT is as a client, we have decided to provide the FT with access to a dedicated Account Manager. We anticipate, with your permission of course, that your Account Manager will spend up to 90 days a year working directly on site with you and your team at the FT, will continually monitor legal developments that affect your industry and filter them to you in an appropriate manner that works for you, and will ensure that all advice delivered by our firm to you is provided in a manner that makes it instantly usable by you within the business. We anticipate that you will also have your own ideas about how you might wish to work with your Account Manager. Prior to joining Big Law LLP your Account Manager spent five years leading the in-house team at Big Client Limited. We are delighted to offer this new service to our key clients such as the Financial Times free of charge. Love from Big Law LLP"
This is a copy of a letter I have not yet received and nor am I sure if it has been drafted yet:
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651