K&L Gates adds two partners to London base
K&L Gates has strengthened its project finance and regulatory practices with the hire of two partners in its London office. Project finance partner Matthew Kidwell joins K&L Gates from fellow US law firm Shearman & Sterling, where he was a partner in the energy team. He advises international oil and gas companies on all aspects of the energy chain including oil and gas exploration, production, refining, pipelines and transportation, regulation and power generation and transmission.
US law firm bolsters City oil & gas and regulatory practices with hires from Shearman and Bryan Cave
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651