Freshfields and FFW top £6m in billings from Whitehall super-panel
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer was the top-billing law firm last year under the Government panel designed to centralise Whitehall's legal spending, according to figures obtained by Legal Week through a freedom of information request. The magic circle law firm received £6.25m during the last financial year from the legal services framework according to figures released by the Office of Government Commerce agency, Buying Solutions - around 14% of the Government's total £44.8m spend through the panel.
Figures show huge gaps in work; Freshfields bills £6.25m in 2010
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651