Senior SFO duo quit for moves to London offices of US firms
The Serious Fraud Office (SFO) has rejigged its legal team following the departure of two senior officials for of counsel roles at US firms Covington & Burling and White & Case. The head of the SFO's anti-corruption team, Robert Amaee, has left the government body to join Covington & Burling as of counsel, as Covington moves to strengthen its London white-collar crime group.
The Serious Fraud Office (SFO) has rejigged its legal team following the departure of two senior officials for of counsel roles at US firms Covington & Burling and White & Case.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651