Wragges and Stephenson Harwood announce March NQ retention rates
Wragge & Co and Stephenson Harwood have announced the retention rates for their 2011 newly-qualified (NQ) intakes. Wragges has become one of the first national firms to announce its March rates, with five out of seven (72%) qualifying trainees offered a permanent position with the firm. Of the five trainees to be offered an NQ role, all accepted the firm's offer. One of the seven qualifying trainees decided not to apply for a permanent position, opting instead to pursue a career outside of the law.
Wragge & Co and Stephenson Harwood have announced the retention rates for their 2011 newly-qualified (NQ) intakes.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651