Law eBooks on the iPad
One of the most obvious uses of the iPad should be for law texts and reference books. These are typically bulky, heavy tomes which aren't easily portable. If you could transfer your whole bookshelf to the iPad and have it with you at all times, then why wouldn't you? LexisNexis have now made some of their books available as eBooks and have kindly let me have an eBook copy of Tolley's Employment Law Handbook to review on the iPad.
One of the most obvious uses of the iPad should be for law texts and reference books.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651