How CEOs assess the performance of their lawyers; or why it's good to say thanks for the coffee
Let's ignore the irony that this post about assessment of lawyers' performance is written by a lawyer shall we? Yes? Good. Last week I attended the Pinsent Masons Atlas Retreat. Chatham House rules prevents me from sourcing the origin of this post, who was an ex-lawyer, ex-chair of board, ex-company director, ex-superhero etc. Let's call him in a pedantic lawyer-defined term kind of way, 'the Speaker'. The Speaker was here, so we thought, to talk about how CEOs assess the performance of their lawyers.
Let’s ignore the irony that this post about assessment of lawyers’ performance is written by a lawyer shall we? Yes? Good.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651