Long-serving Addleshaws partner Linsell set to retire from firm
Addleshaw Goddard's professional practice group head Richard Linsell is set to retire from the firm, with colleague William Wastie taking over the reigns. Partnership specialist Linsell is due to retire from Addleshaws' partnership at the end of the 2010-11 financial year after more than 40 years practising law. He has advised professional practices since 1990, with limited liability partnerships being a key focus since 2001.
Addleshaw Goddard’s professional practice group head Richard Linsell is set to retire from the firm, with colleague William Wastie taking over the reigns.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651