Field Fisher to launch two Germany bases with Howrey partner hires
Field Fisher Waterhouse is set to launch in Munich and Duesseldorf, following the hire of a four-partner team from Howrey led by German managing partner Joachim Feldges. Feldges will oversee all three of Field Fisher's German offices, including the firm's existing Hamburg base. He joins alongside fellow Howrey intellectual property (IP) partners Thomas Adam and Jochen Herr in Munich, as well as Duesseldorf-based Christoph Lenz.
Field Fisher Waterhouse is set to launch in Munich and Duesseldorf, following the hire of a four-partner team from Howrey led by German managing partner Joachim Feldges.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651