BLP's highest earner took home £1.6m in 2009-10, LLP filings reveal
Berwin Leighton Paisner's (BLP) highest-paid member received £1.6m in 2009-10 - a 31% increase on the previous year's top figure, according to the firm's latest limited liability partnership (LLP) filings. During 2009-10 the UK top 20 firm saw its best-paid member take home £380,000 more than 2008-09's top earner, according to the filings with Companies House.
Berwin Leighton Paisner’s (BLP) highest-paid member received £1.6m in 2009-10 – a 31% increase on the previous year’s top figure, according to the firm’s latest limited liability partnership (LLP) filings.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651