Norton Rose recruits Freshfields Moscow disputes chief
Norton Rose has hired the head of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer's Moscow dispute resolution practice, Yaroslav Klimov. Klimov, who was a counsel at Freshfields, joined Norton Rose on 1 January as a partner and the firm's first Moscow and CIS disputes head. He specialises in general commercial, corporate, regulatory and product liability litigation. The hire takes the partner count in Norton Rose's Moscow office to seven. Klimov is also set to be joined by an associate from Freshfields.
Norton Rose has hired the head of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer’s Moscow dispute resolution practice, Yaroslav Klimov.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651