CMS Hasche Sigle makes up 11 to partnership
CMS Hasche Sigle has announced its annual partner promotions round, with the firm making up more than double the number of new partners it promoted last year. The firm has promoted 11 new lawyers to its partnership across six of its German offices. The tally marks a significant increase on the five lawyers promoted in 2010.
CMS Hasche Sigle has announced its annual partner promotions round, with the firm making up more than double the number of new partners it promoted last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651