Orrick opens up in Munich with team hire from US firm
Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe has launched its fourth office in Germany, with the opening of a base in Munich. The US firm has taken on an eight-lawyer team from Denver-based technology and media firm Holme Roberts & Owen to launch the office, including two partners. M&A partners Jens Roehrborn and Joerg Ritter lead the team, which also includes two of counsel, four associates and two paralegals. Orrick said Munich was strategically important for private equity and venture capital financing work.
Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe has launched its fourth office in Germany, with the opening of a base in Munich.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651