CC, Mayer Brown act on £495m sale of former Lehman HQ to JP Morgan
Clifford Chance (CC) and Mayer Brown have taken lead roles on JP Morgan's £495m acquisition of Lehman Brothers' former London headquarters. The 25 Bank Street building in Canary Wharf will now serve as JP Morgan Investment Bank's new European headquarters, with the bank granted a 999-year lease on the building, which has more than one million sq ft of floor space. The building's current tenants include the Financial Services Authority, NYSE Euronext and Jones Lang LaSalle. However, it will be completely vacated by March this year and will then be occupied exclusively by JP Morgan.
Clifford Chance (CC) and Mayer Brown have taken lead roles on JP Morgan’s £495m acquisition of Lehman Brothers’ former London headquarters.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651