Norton Rose, CC lead on Malaysian fund's bid for Freshfields City base
Norton Rose and Clifford Chance (CC) have won lead roles on the proposed £150m sale of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer's Fleet Street headquarters to a Malaysian pension fund. Norton Rose real estate head Lindsay Morgan is advising Employees Provident Fund (EPF) on the acquisition of the magic circle firm's City office from its current owner, the German property fund Union Investment.
Norton Rose and Clifford Chance (CC) have won lead roles on the proposed £150m sale of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer’s Fleet Street headquarters to a Malaysian pension fund.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651