Investec to offer up to £10m to law firms looking to finance ABS moves
Investec is targeting opportunities offered by the Legal Services Act (LSA) with the launch of a unit that will invest up to £10m in law firms. The South-Africa based bank has set up a professional services finance unit which will invest up to £10m per law firm in those looking to grow and take advantage of the LSA via the use of alternative business structures (ABS). The unit will be led by Investec's Jonathan Harvey, with the funds available to the UK's biggest 100 firms by turnover.
Investec is targeting opportunities offered by the Legal Services Act (LSA) with the launch of a unit that will invest up to £10m in law firms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651