DLA and Addleshaws take starring roles as ITV shifts Coronation Street to MediaCityUK
DLA Piper and Addleshaw Goddard have advised on a property deal which will see ITV move the entire set of Coronation Street to the new MediaCityUK development in Manchester. The deal will see ITV move the company's Manchester base to Peel Holdings' 700,000 sq m development in Salford Quays in 2012. It will also see ITV build a standalone production and studio centre for the long-running TV soap opera on a 7.7 acre site at Trafford Wharf in Manchester.
DLA Piper and Addleshaw Goddard have advised on a property deal which will see ITV move the entire set of Coronation Street to the new MediaCityUK development in Manchester.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651