Howrey sees more partner departures as litigation trio join Sidley Austin
Howrey litigation co-chair Gary Bendinger and two other partners are set to join Sidley Austin, reports The Am Law Daily. New York litigation partners Gregory Ballard and Kevin Burke will join Bendinger at Sidley. The trio have extensive experience representing accounting firms in liability litigation. Sidley litigation partner Charles Douglas, chair of the firm's executive committee, said in a statement: "Gary, Greg, and Kevin are each respected and experienced litigators. They join our extremely active accountants liability practice and will enable us to significantly expand its scope in New York and throughout the world."
Howrey litigation co-chair Gary Bendinger and two other partners are set to join Sidley Austin, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651