Camerons set for partner departures as firm kicks off performance review
CMS Cameron McKenna is holding performance reviews that are expected to lead to a number of partners leaving the firm, with others set to move down the equity. It is understood that affected partners were told about the review - first reported on RollonFriday this morning (10 December) - within the last two weeks. Fewer than 20 partners are expected to be affected in total, with the review coming as the top 15 City law firm bids to increase profitability.
CMS Cameron McKenna is holding performance reviews that are expected to lead to a number of partners leaving the firm, with others set to move down the equity.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651