Halliwells partners to be questioned for report into firm's collapse
Former Halliwells partners are to be interviewed by BDO next year as the administrator attempts to determine the specific reasons for the firm's demise. BDO's Dermot Power and Shay Bannon are set to interview a significant number of ex-partners before producing a report on the period surrounding the collapse for the Insolvency Service. The report to the government body will look at whether the insolvency could have been avoided, and aims to identify whether the actions of any partners contributed to the collapse and the shortfall now facing the firm's creditors.
Former Halliwells partners are to be interviewed by BDO next year as the administrator attempts to determine the specific reasons for the firm’s demise.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651