BarCap and Barclays Corporate litigation teams merge
Barclays Capital (BarCap) and Barclays Corporate have merged their in-house litigation functions, with Barclays' global retail banking (GRB) litigation head Stephanie Pagni taking up a new role leading the merged team. Pagni, who has been on secondment to BarCap since June, is set to take up the newly-created role of director of litigation services for the bank's corporate and investment banking divisions in the New Year. The position will see Pagni leading a combined team of 10 in-house lawyers, equally split from both business units, as well as a number of secondees.
Barclays Capital (BarCap) and Barclays Corporate have merged their in-house litigation functions, with Barclays’ global retail banking (GRB) litigation head Stephanie Pagni taking up a new role leading the merged team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651