Property Team of the Year
The Nuclear Decommissioning Authority's (NDA's) disposal of land at four UK nuclear sites earlier this year will raise at least £500m for HM Treasury. It also has deep political and environmental significance as it signals a key stage in the development of a new nuclear build programme. Burges Salmon's work on this highly-complex project earns the Bristol-based firm the Property Team of the Year Award. Although a property deal at heart, its complexities necessitated a wide range of legal expertise including planning; procurement and state aid; environmental, nuclear and energy; and infrastructure.
WINNER: Burges Salmon
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651