Offshore Law Firm of the Year
With 12 offices in key jurisdictions across the world, Appleby claims to be the largest offshore law firm. Over the last two years it has opened for business in no fewer than four jurisdictions - the Isle of Man, where it joined forces with Dickinson Cruickshank; the Republic of Seychelles; Bahrain; and, most recently, Guernsey. Work on a string of eye-catching deals in tandem with several of the world's most prominent onshore law firms convinced the judges that this strategy has not only been well-executed but that it is also delivering the intended benefits. The breadth of its geographical cover is testified by the location of key deals.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651