Linklaters appoints new global and UK heads of real estate
Linklaters has appointed new leadership for its UK and global real estate practice groups. City partner Anne Byrne will take over as UK real estate head on 1 January next year, while the firm has simultaneously appointed Brussels partner Yves Moreau as the global practice head. Moreau has led the real estate team in Linklaters' Brussels office since 2007.
Linklaters has appointed new leadership for its UK and global real estate practice groups.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651