Law Firm Innovation Award
The judges were impressed both by the simplicity of thinking behind Pinsent Mason's HR Network TV and the hard evidence of its usefulness to its intended audience - busy human resources (HR) executives. The project was conceived and developed by Pinsents' national employment group, which had received feedback from HR clients that they wanted legal briefings and updates delivered in a more immediate and less time-consuming way than via seminars and written briefings. This was especially important because budget cuts meant it was more difficult for these executives to attend seminars precisely at a time when they needed to be at the top of their games thanks to the impact of the credit crunch.
WINNER: Pinsent Masons
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651