Hogan Lovells and Cleary advise on €4.6bn EDF refinancing deal
Hogan Lovells and Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton have taken lead roles on a €4.6bn (£3.8bn) refinancing deal for energy giant EDF. Hogan Lovells advised longstanding client EDF on the transaction, which saw the company launch a tender offer for some of its existing debt securities, followed by the issue of two new series of bonds. Paris-based global head of debt capital markets Sharon Lewis led the Hogan Lovells team, assisted by senior associate Vincent Fidelle.
Hogan and Cleary lead as energy giant issues new bond series
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651