Cleary and Gleiss Lutz head up EDF's $6.2bn Germany energy sell-off
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton and Gleiss Lutz have taken the lead roles on EDF's $6.2bn (£3.9bn) sale of its stake in German energy company EnBW, reports The Am Law Daily. Cleary advised EDF on the deal, fielding a team led by M&A partner Pierre-Yves Chabert in Paris and antitrust partner Stephan Barthelmess and M&A counsel Klaus Banke in Frankfurt.
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton and Gleiss Lutz have taken the lead roles on EDF’s $6.2bn (£3.9bn) sale of its stake in German energy company EnBW, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651