Camerons sees fee income rise 5% at half-year stage of financial year
CMS Cameron McKenna has posted improved revenues at the half-year stage, with the firm reporting a 5% increase on the same period last year. The UK top 15 law firm has recorded fee income of £100m for the 2010-11 financial year so far, after last year posting a 13% fall in revenues at the H1 stage.
CMS Cameron McKenna has posted improved fee income at the half-year stage, with the firm reporting a 5% increase on the same period last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651