"Poor advice, poor service, expensive" – clients aren't getting any happier with their law firms
There are things you can tell from a numerical grade, but there's a limit. But if it's numbers you want, the 2010 Client Satisfaction Report from our independent research arm Legal Week Intelligence (LWI) certainly delivers. This year 1,265 senior clients at major companies participated in the report, the largest ever, including 71% of the FTSE 100. There are rankings for 71 major law firms.
There are things you can tell from a numerical grade, but there’s a limit. But if it’s numbers you want, the 2010 Client Satisfaction Report from our independent research arm Legal Week Intelligence (LWI) certainly delivers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651