Passmore and Hoyland among candidates for Simmons leadership
Simmons & Simmons has kicked off the process of electing new managing and senior partners, with City litigator Colin Passmore the first candidate in the running for senior partner. The firm is currently taking nominations for the senior partner role and it is expected that there will be several candidates when the elections start early next year, with incumbent managing partner Mark Dawkins viewed as a strong contender if he decides to stand for the position.
Simmons & Simmons has kicked off the process of electing new managing and senior partners, with City litigator Colin Passmore (pictured) the first candidate in the running for senior partner.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651