Gide makes up Vietnam head to partnership
Gide Loyrette Nouel has added to its partnership with the promotion of the French firm's Vietnam office head. Samantha Campbell, who joined Gide in 2009 from Sullivan & Cromwell, has been made up to partner in the corporate and finance practice. Her appointment comes alongside the hire of two senior associates - Pham Bach Duong, the former head of legal for Standard Chartered Bank in Vietnam and the Mekong region, and Ha Dang Quang, who joins from Asian outfit Russin & Vecchi.
Gide Loyrette Nouel has added to its partnership with the promotion of the French firm’s Vietnam office head.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651