Chadbourne elects new managing partner
Top 100 US law firm Chadbourne & Parke has appointed a new managing partner to take over from long-term leader Charles O'Neill, reports the New York Law Journal. Chadbourne executive partner Andrew Giaccia, who also serves as managing partner of the Washington DC office, is stepping into the role filled by O'Neill for the past 13 years. He will relocate to New York as part of the transition.
Top 100 US law firm Chadbourne & Parke has appointed a new managing partner to take over from long-term leader Charles O’Neill, reports the New York Law Journal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651