CC leads on €700m high-yield deal for Spanish telecoms firm
Clifford Chance (CC) has advised on a €700m (£592m) high-yield deal, representing one of the largest issuances of high-yield debt in Europe this year. The magic circle firm advised ONO, Spain's second-largest broadband, television and phone line provider, on a senior secured notes offering due in 2018. The notes are governed by New York law and are expected to list on the Multilateral Trading Facility market of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
Magic circle firm advises on ONO’s Europe high-yield debt issuance
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651