Bird & Bird advises England team on 2018 World Cup bid
Bird & Bird has played a key role in England’s bid to secure the 2018 World Cup. The City firm beat 16 other law firms in April 2009 to secure the advisory mandate for England’s bid to host the championships. It is due to find out later today (2 December) whether the England committee has successfully seen off competition from rival bids including Russia and Spain/Portugal to host the tournament.
Bird & Bird has played a key role in England’s bid to secure the 2018 World Cup.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651