DAC follows Brazil alliance deal with new Latin America link-up in Chile
Davies Arnold Cooper (DAC) has set up an association in Chile through an alliance with local firm SegurosLex, with a view to a future merger deal. The formal alliance, which went live today (29 November), gifts the firm its third presence in Latin America. The firm set up an association with Brazilian firm JBO Advocacia in September this year after launching an office in Mexico City in 2003.
Davies Arnold Cooper (DAC) has set up an association in Chile through an alliance with local firm SegurosLex, with a view to a future merger deal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651