Camerons among trio appointed as Royal Mail cuts back legal panel
Royal Mail has cut back its UK legal panel from eight firms to three, with CMS Cameron McKenna, Beachcroft and Bond Pearce winning coveted places on the roster. The trio will formally start their three-year terms on 1 December, with the option of extending it for one year. The panel covers company & commercial, IT, intellectual property, pensions, dispute resolution and the higher value end of property and employment work for both Royal Mail and the Post Office.
Royal Mail has cut back its UK legal panel from eight firms to three, with CMS Cameron McKenna, Beachcroft and Bond Pearce winning coveted places on the roster.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651