Appleby names new general counsel with in-house hire
Appleby has hired a new deputy general counsel as the firm moves to separate the roles of general counsel and managing partner for the first time. Mike Ellis has joined the firm from GlobeOp Financial Services, where he was head of legal and compliance for Europe and company secretary. He will take up the GC role at Appleby after a short transition period, at which point the newly-created deputy GC role will disappear.
Appleby has hired a new deputy general counsel as the firm moves to separate the roles of general counsel and managing partner for the first time.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651