Taylor Wessing reports 4% H1 revenue rise
Taylor Wessing has improved its financials at the half-year stage with the Anglo-German firm's global turnover up 4% on the same period last year. The increase comes after the firm last year reported a 15% drop in H1 revenues to £77m, with this year's 4% rise increasing turnover to £80m based on that figure. Taylor Wessing this summer posted a 5.3% drop in firmwide revenues to £178m for the full 2009-10 financial year, while the firm's UK arm saw turnover fall 7.3% to £84.5m.
Taylor Wessing has improved its financials at the half-year stage with the Anglo-German firm’s global turnover up 4% on the same period last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651