Clydes partner lands new role as Middle East litigation chief for Al Tamimi
Middle East firm Al Tamimi & Company has recruited a Clyde & Co City partner as its new regional head of arbitration. Litigation partner Paul Turner is set to join the UAE firm in January 2011, and will take responsibility for the dispute resolution practice across Al Tamimi's 10 offices. At Clydes he specialises in major cross-border disputes across the Middle East, with a focus on Iraq, Iran and Libya.
Middle East firm Al Tamimi & Company has recruited a Clyde & Co City partner as its new regional head of arbitration.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651