CC adds high-profile lateral to City corporate with hire of Ashurst's Fox
Clifford Chance (CC) has made a high-profile hire for its London corporate practice with the addition of Ashurst corporate finance partner Steven Fox. Fox, who also headed Ashurst's Madrid office between 2003 and 2007, has been a partner in the firm's City corporate department since 2000. His practice focuses on international corporate finance and M&A, including equity capital markets, public company takeovers and cross-border deals.
Clifford Chance (CC) has made a high-profile hire for its London corporate practice with the addition of Ashurst corporate finance partner Steven Fox.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651