Career Clinic: My team's new associates aren't pulling their weight
"I'm a senior associate at a City firm and I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the situation in my team. A number of new associates recently joined us and a couple of them are taking liberties - constantly coming in late, calling off sick for questionable reasons and just generally not pulling their weight. It's made my job more of a struggle as much of the work they should be doing often ends up on my desk.
“I’m a senior associate at a City firm and I’m getting increasingly frustrated with the situation in my team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651